R.I.P. Pingo R.I.P. Pingo

Oh, Hello there.
Hi, I'm Dogster.

Power Rangers Power Rangers

a shoe?

LOL OMG!!! are you serious!?
LOL

B B

B!

HOLY SH**B**EEP HOW MUCH B**ETTER CAN THIS POSSIBLY **B**

Measure With George Bush Measure With George Bush

Not bad

Hey i like this! PRETY DARN FUNNY! I could see bush saying something like that XD, good job, i like it.

Mixed Feelings Mixed Feelings

Nice job

I like yoru work, But it could use a little improvement... I like your words/text effects, they are nicely done. Mabie a little motion, or even a background would be nice. Nothing to fancy, but mabie a little color to get an understanding of the ground and the sky would be nice. But who's to say... Anywyaz it looks good. Not saying i could do much better, but keep those things in mind. Good luck on your next one. ^__^

InvalidAce responds:

Spank you.

Stick Fight Tutorial Stick Fight Tutorial

YEAaaaaah!!!

The thing was really cool!! Yeah, i think it will help many people!

Stick figth 2 Stick figth 2

Nice!

Hey this is nice, Better than your other one thats for sure! It looks good, i like the progression of the battle. Mabie you should try using a faster fps *Frames Per Second* rate, when i first started i used the default 12, Now im currently trying to work with 18. I like it though, Good job!!!

Myst responds:

Thanks (again) for the review and for the advice. When I made this movie I had basically no knowledge about flash, but it's been a while and of course now I know about fps rate hehe. If I ever submit another movie, I'll tell you.

Stick figth 1 Stick figth 1

Nice try bud!

HEY MAN!!! Dont be discouraged by all the losers out there who would give ya bad scores or whatever. Everybody has to start somwhere right?? I say its prety darn good!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!! ^___^ Your skill will come within time.

Myst responds:

Thank you for the nice review, I appreciate it. Actually this movie is four years old, so basically, I should have developped my skills now eh! I plan on doing a "remake" of my flashes, just to make sure I really improved my skills. Thanks anyway ;)

Crawling Video Crawling Video

FLIPIN SWEET!!

Good job dude!! I love this! I would like to do somethin like that someday... It looks great!! Love your style. Keep up the good work!

Super Mario Blitz Super Mario Blitz

GREAT!

I love this!! I have seen it so many times! i Figured its about time i say something about it... Its flipin awesome dude, i love it! I want to some day make flash movies like that... But good job though =)